The Finance Director oversees all financial activities of the Town including:
- Budget preparation and management
- Debt administration
- Financial accounting and reporting
Browse through a list of our current and previous Town Budgets.
Fiscal Year 2024 Approved Budget
Sales Tax Information
As a statutory Town, the Town of Lyons sales tax is collected and remitted to the State of Colorado Department of Revenue. Rates changed effective January 1, 2023. We have created a Sales Tax Brochure PDF for all local businesses and vendors in Lyons. If you have questions, please contact the Colorado Department of Revenue.
View the complete 2023 fee schedule.
To have services turned on at your new location in Lyons, please fill out a Utilities Application Form (PDF).
2020 Federal Awards Report
Lyons Urban Renewal Authority
VendorsAll Vendors must have a W-9 on file with the Town of Lyons before receiving payment. Click here for the W-9 form, or visit www.irs.gov/FormW9 for more information.
All Town of Lyons Vendors should submit electronic invoices to AP@townoflyons.com as well as their primary Town of Lyons contact. We strongly encourage all vendors to enroll to receive payments via ACH/direct deposit.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the ACH form
- All completed forms should be submitted to AP@townoflyons.com
- Please note, ACH information will not be accepted without vendor verification